This fact sheet sets out some useful contacts for disputes you may be having with Centrelink

On this page

Disagree with a Centrelink decision?

If you are unhappy with a decision Centrelink makes about your entitlements, you can ask for a review.

For more information on seeking review of Centrelink decisions, check out the Victoria Legal Aid website and brochure.

The National Social Security Rights Network has more fact sheets about Centrelink decisions and how to seek review.

If you need more information or advice, please contact Youthlaw.

Do you owe Centrelink a debt for an overpayment?

If Centrelink claim you received payments you were not entitled to, you will be asked to pay the money back.

If you have difficulty making repayments or if you are charged with a criminal offence for the overpayment, you should seek legal advice by contacting Youthlaw or Victoria Legal Aid.


This page was last updated 17/01/2018