Youthlaw provides a range of legal information and resources and workers and adults supporting young people.
- Secondary consultation – Call on (03) 9113 9500 to speak to our rostered lawyer (with or without the young person with you) – Tell our reception volunteer that if you have the young person with you and we will prioritise your call.
- Email your query via our ‘Ask a Lawyer’ form
- Look at our fact sheets and legal information
- Our fines self-help kit
- Take a look at our publications
- Request a training sessions for workers (including the new Fail to Disclose and Protect sexual abuse Laws in Victoria)
- Use our free online training video series