Feel unsafe at home or is someone stalking, harassing or intimidating you? This page can direct you to some useful information.

On this page

You can contact police or you can apply for an intervention order to protect yourself against another person.

For more about intervention orders, head to the Victoria Legal Aid websites:

Family Violence intervention orders

Personal Safety intervention orders

If you need more information or advice, please contact us.

This page was last updated 17/01/2018